Who we are
Our website address is: https://florencereymond.ch.
INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA
26 avenue de la Praille
1227 Carouge / Genève
Your contact information
15 Rue du speech
CH 02000 Geneve
+41 76 383 0987
74 Rue du Mont Joly
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We mainly collect personal data to improve the features and content of our website and to offer you a navigation as confortable and customised as possible.
When you use our website, the following personal data may be collected by the website:
- Site registration (login and password)
- Contact information (name, surname, company, address, country, email address)
- Computer informations (IP address, operating system, type of device, browser, login dates)
- User preferences (communications and language settings)
- Communications (emails and messages with Florence Reymond)
- In case you use this website with a mobile device, we also collect the device identifier
- System logs (interaction with the website)
Why we use these personal data
All collected personal data are hosted by Florence Reymond or a third party of its choice following the same privacy obligations.
We use these data in order to… :
- improve our website and services
- fulfill your requests for Services
- create anonymous statistics
- communicate with you in case you contact us for questions or registration
- prevent a potential illegal activity
- ensure the security of the website
- be in accordance with legal requirements
- achieve maintenance tasks
How we use your personal data
We may use your Personal Data for our own promotional, commercial, or marketing purposes, but you can be ensured that we never monetize your Personal Data by transferring them to third parties.
Your Personal Data may be accessed and stored as long as required by your use of our website or services, by our reporting tasks or by your communication with Florence Reymond.
Furthermore, we can collect information about your use of the website through electronic communications protocols which consist in informations such your geographical location, your equipment, referring website, date and time.
Cookies are pieces of data that sites and services you use or visit can set on your browser or device. They can be read on future visits to learn more about the Visitor and to personalize the User experience, including the ads that are displayed to the User. “Cookies” is also a term that may be used to refer to a range of technologies that help an operator identify Users and devices, which in turn can help personalize an experience, prevent fraud, store preferences, and speed up delivery of content.
What kinds of cookies does florencereymond.ch use?
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non-necessary”. Duration: 11 months.
The security of your Personal Data is of the highest importance to us. We treat your Personal Data in a proper manner and take technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of your Personal Data.
The Personal Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following procedures related to the purposes mentioned above.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We also create reports using Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps owners of websites understand how visitors engage with their Site. The collected data are only statistical and they never identify someone.
Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to store information the time required by your current visit. The API collects information anonymously and reports users behaviours without identifying individual visitors.
You will find more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics on this page Rules regarding Google Analytics Commercials.
For more informations click here.
How to access or delete your personal data
You can at any time request access to your Personal Data collected by Florence Reymond.
Such a request must be sent by registered letter with a copy of your ID to: Florence Reymond, Rue XXX, 12XX Genève, Switzerland.
If you would like us to delete, correct or update your Personal Data in our system, please let us know by e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that any information may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
If disagreements arise and if legal steps are taken, Geneva (Switzerland) shall be the place of jurisdiction.